Reasons to attend the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (CsHm)
The executive of the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement understands the impact of these unprecedented worldwide challenges on the industry and the social disruptions to daily work. The business world has had to pivot, not only in the way we do business itself, but the way we interact, learn, and communicate. We know, now more than ever, you need value for your training dollar and we’re still focused on delivering. We are holding ourselves to the same high standards to provide quality measurement education and networking opportunities, but doing so in a safe and socially distant manner. With topics covering everything from fundamentals to advanced, this year’s two-day school features classes that will reach industry professionals from all areas – engineers, operations, production accountants, students, measurement/instrumentation, and many more.
While measurement drives the school, it’s impact is so much more than just learning metering and measurement systems.
- Improving operating efficiency through pipeline leak detection, cost control, better asset management.
- Increasing compliance and staying up to date with regulations.
- Designing for implementation and best practices.
- Recognizing the social challenges present today and finding solutions.
- Focusing your workforce on what matters in today’s industry.
So, why attend?
- An opportunity to explore and learn how changes to the environmental side of measurement will affect your operations.
- Connect with provincial regulators and discuss changes to measurement regulations that impact the three western provinces.
- Stay on top of best practices for meter operations and maintenance.
- Learn what others are implementing to achieve a higher level of compliance with the regulations and ultimately reducing operating costs, without performing reworks and reducing audits, etc.
- See what the latest industry vendors have to offer. Optimize your capital and operating costs utilizing your measurement and sampling equipment.
Now more than ever we need all need to be at the top of our game. If you want to stay current with regulatory changes, explore new technologies that may reduce your company’s bottom line, get the latest update on FFV/TIER, or just be refreshed on the importance of proper gas analysis samples— the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement has you covered.
We hope you will join us at the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (CSHM). It’s an investment we know will pay off.
The Executive Team
19th Annual Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement