Reasons to attend the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (CsHm)
The executive of the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement understands the impacts of our current economy. We know you need value for your training dollar and we’re focused on delivering it. With topics covering everything from fundamentals to advanced, the two-day school features over 70 classes that will reach industry professionals from all areas – engineers, operations, production accountants, students, measurement/instrumentation, and many more.
While measurement drives the school, it’s impact is so much more than just learning metering and measurement systems.
- Improving operating efficiency through pipeline leak detection, cost control, better asset management.
- Increasing compliance and staying up to date with regulations.
- Designing for implementation and best practices.
- Focusing your workforce on what matters in today’s industry.
- Networking and team building with colleagues, regulators, vendors and employers.
So, why attend?
- An opportunity to explore and learn how changes to the environmental side of measurement will affect your operations.
- Connect with provincial regulators and discuss changes to measurement regulations that impact the three western provinces.
- Stay on top of best practices for meter operations and maintenance.
- Learn what others are implementing to achieve a higher level of compliance with the regulations and ultimately reducing operating costs, without performing reworks and reducing audits, etc.
- See what the latest industry vendors have to offer. Optimize your capital and operating costs utilizing your measurement and sampling equipment.
- Learn from vendors providing opportunities to discuss and see the latest equipment and technology through large-scale demos and hands-on demonstrations.
Now more than ever we all need to be at the top of our game. If you want to stay current with regulatory changes, explore new technologies that may reduce your company’s bottom line, get the latest update on EPAP, or just be refreshed on the importance of proper gas analysis samples— the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement has you covered.
We look forward to see you at the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (CSHM). It’s an investment we know will pay off.
The Executive Team
18th Annual Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement